Search This Blog

Child Photography in Lee's Summit, MO

I love returning clients!
It's always a thrill to see their littlest personalities evolve into curious creatures.
IMG_9214

This princess was very shy the last time I saw her... but things change.
She was all about showing off her big girl boots and helping me on our hunt for fall leaves. collage 1 IMG_9078 IMG_9158
We were having some group fun singing songs, and she didn't like it.
She wanted to be the star, and kept saying, "No, me do it!"
I love a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it.
It's not always easy, in fact it's often harder to let them do it themselves,
but it sure is rewarding watching them learn independence. IMG_9380 IMG_9320
It was a pleasure spending this beautiful fall evening with such a fun loving family!
Enjoy your sneak peek!

Followers